Prev: Re: [Campaign] cubic moves Next: (SG) AAR--RESCUE and howdy!

[SG] Assaulting from IP and another thought

From: "Thomas Barclay" <kaladorn@m...>
Date: Wed, 3 Jul 2002 12:31:36 -0400
Subject: [SG] Assaulting from IP and another thought

1. +1 is probably okay. There should be some
penalty (given you believe leaving position
should be a check period which the rules say). If
I'm down behind a wall and the whistle goes, it
isn't that much harder to get up and moving.

2. There should, IMO, be a modifier (an
additional +1) for attacking IP troops. Why?
Those IP troops have a clear advantage in the
early going of the close assault and their IP
status is easily assessible. Anyone attacking is
doing so at a disadvantage. A penalty to the
attack initiation test seems indicated to me.
Discussion?

Thomas Barclay
Co-Creator of http://www.stargrunt.ca
Stargrunt II and Dirtside II game site

No Battle Plan Survives Contact With Dice.
-- Mark 'Indy' Kochte

Prev: Re: [Campaign] cubic moves Next: (SG) AAR--RESCUE and howdy!