Prev: RE: Re: [SG2] Assaulting from IP Next: Re: Yet another ship manufacturer.

Re: [FT] Alien universe spacecraft

From: Ray Forsythe <erf2@g...>
Date: Tue, 02 Jul 2002 21:08:51 -0400
Subject: Re: [FT] Alien universe spacecraft

Charles Taylor wrote:

> In message <000901c221de$2f0358c0$2e159fd4@kitsune>
>	    "Adam Benedict Canning" <dahak@dahak.free-online.co.uk>
wrote:

>>>Date: Mon, 01 Jul 2002 15:02:01 -0400
>>>From: Alderfek@aol.com
>>>
>>>Has anyone in the group used the spacecraft from Aliens(
>>>Sulacco, Nostromo, Narsissus...)
>>> I feel that the Sulacco(Conastoga class) should be in the
>>>Heavy - Battlecruiser range.
>>>
>>According to the RPG The Sulacco's a Frigate.
>>Weaponry consists 1 medium and 2 light disruptors.
>>
>>So 1 type 2 battery and 2 type 1 batteries.
>>
>>Adam
>>

> IIRC the 'Colonial Marines Technical Manual' gives it railguns and
> nuclear missiles, and I can't remember what else.
>
> Charles

 From http://www.geocities.com/area51/dungeon/3169/infosulaco.html :

8 XIM-2A Long Lance ASAT (Anti-Satellite) missiles
2 800 MeV Neural Particle Beam weapons
dorsal and ventral turrets with twin railgun launchers
60 orbital fragmentation mines
port and starboard laser turrets
20 decoy ballutes
2 decoy drones

--

Prev: RE: Re: [SG2] Assaulting from IP Next: Re: Yet another ship manufacturer.