Prev: Re: The new US Army APC the "Stinger" Next: Re: [Campaign] Criteria

Back home again.....

From: Ground Zero Games <jon@g...>
Date: Tue, 2 Jul 2002 23:16:27 +0100
Subject: Back home again.....

Just back from Arcon in Norway - very knackered, and over 1000 emails to
sift through, but had a great time. Norway is beautiful (and so are the
girls there..... <GRIN>), the Con was very friendly and it was all loads
of
fun.

 I don't know if any of the guys from the Con are on the list, but if
there
are any then I just wanted to say a big thanks to you all again for
inviting me over!

Hoping to catch up with the emails over the next few days, apologies if
anyone has mailed me since last Thursday and not had a reply yet.....

Jon (GZG)

Prev: Re: The new US Army APC the "Stinger" Next: Re: [Campaign] Criteria