Prev: Re: The new US Army APC the Stinger Next: Re: The new US Army APC the Stinger

Re: [SG2] Assaulting from IP

From: Glenn M Wilson <triphibious@j...>
Date: Tue, 02 Jul 2002 13:04:03 EDT
Subject: Re: [SG2] Assaulting from IP

No, I just bought the rules and read them x 1.	I try not to make a fool
of myself until afdter the second reading...

Gracias,
Glenn/Triphibious@juno.com
Historical - Warbeads@juno.com

On Tue, 2 Jul 2002 10:20:33 -0400 "laserlight@quixnet.net"
<laserlight@quixnet.net> writes:
>I said:
>> If they're both morale tests--which makes sense, given the time
>scale--then
>> might as well combine them with a modifier.	IMHO.
>
>Allen said:
>>Agreed. That was my preferred method. However this requires a house
>rule, as
>it's not stated specifically in the rule book.
><snip statistics>
>>I think +1 is sufficient.
>
>Concur.  We have a motion and a second.  Any debate from the rest of
>you slackers? <g>

>http://mail2web.com/ .

GET INTERNET ACCESS FROM JUNO!

Prev: Re: The new US Army APC the Stinger Next: Re: The new US Army APC the Stinger