Prev: Re: 50 Cal Next: Re: [SG2] Assaulting from IP

Re: [SG2] Assaulting from IP

From: Allan Goodall <agoodall@a...>
Date: Tue, 02 Jul 2002 11:37:57 -0500
Subject: Re: [SG2] Assaulting from IP

On Tue, 2 Jul 2002 10:24:30 -0400 (EDT), Roger Books
<books@jumpspace.net>
wrote:

>This slacker thinks it sounds like an excellent idea that needs to go
>up on somebodies house rules web page.

Done. It can be found on my Stargrunt pages (where I keep the Stargrunt
Index). I also added the rule Jon gave a little while ago about medics,
and I
reorganized the site. I had clarifications for some of the rule book
holes,
but TomB pointed out that these were actually House Rules and not
official
clarifications, so I've moved them to the House Rules section. This
Assaulting
from IP rule is in the House Rules section.

The URL is:
http://sg2.hyperbear.com

http://www.hyperbear.com

unimaginable mortician was revealed!"
 - from the Random H.P. Lovecraft Story Generator:

Prev: Re: 50 Cal Next: Re: [SG2] Assaulting from IP