Prev: Re: Mission Creep - Was Re: The new US Army APC the Stinger Next: pet peeve of mine

Re: [DSII] quick ref sheet and scenario

From: Yves Lefebvre <ivanohe@a...>
Date: Mon, 01 Jul 2002 21:10:18 -0700
Subject: Re: [DSII] quick ref sheet and scenario

>> Hi,
>>
>> I will eventually play my first game of Dirtside (just waiting for a
rainy
>> day) and I would like to know if someone has made a kind of quick
reference
>> sheet like in StarGrunt ?
>> That's the kind of thing that can really help to speed up the game.
>
>I have one in progress, but I would have to have it OKed by GZG
>before I give it out.
>
>Roger Books

That sound good. Maybe instead of putting it on a website, you could
just
make it availlable to people who own DS2? They just need to answer a
question like  "what's the word on top of p.XYZ". I think Jon might
prefer
that way since nobody who don't have the rulebook will be able to get
insight of the game mechanism for free.

Keep me in your list when you got the OK!

Thanks to Indy as well for his scenario links.

Yves

Prev: Re: Mission Creep - Was Re: The new US Army APC the Stinger Next: pet peeve of mine