Prev: OK, you guys win. . . Next: Re: OK, you guys win. . .

Site containing most "In Character" ship designs

From: John Atkinson <johnmatkinson@y...>
Date: Sat, 29 Jun 2002 20:42:31 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Site containing most "In Character" ship designs

http://www.star-ranger.com/SRStuff.htm

And go check out the Fleet Book Reinforcements.

Really neat idea.  These puppies are getting printed
out as we speak, and I'm  going to stick them in the
back of my Fleet Book as "IMU-approved".

Only thing I can think of to improve:  The page break
when printing comes in the middle of some SSDs.  Might
be a good idea to adjust that slightly.

John

Prev: OK, you guys win. . . Next: Re: OK, you guys win. . .