Prev: Re: Acronym Overload Next: Re: [ft] Modeling Conversion - Custom Spaceships

[ft] Modeling Conversion - Custom Spaceships

From: Adrian Johnson <adrian.johnson@s...>
Date: Sat, 29 Jun 2002 01:46:13 -0400
Subject: [ft] Modeling Conversion - Custom Spaceships

Hi Folks,

I was up visiting The Gamer's Lair, a game store and club in Barrie,
Ontario, a few weeks back.  One of the owners is Alex Kettle, who is a
member of this list (though he lurks, mostly).	He had a couple of
really
neat customized spaceship models he had built sitting in the glass case
under the cash register, and I thought people on the list might like to
take a peek.  So, I borrowed the models, and snapped a few quick pics.

These ships are created from bits of current FT ships.	I think they're
Japanese fleet bits, but I'm not sure.	Alex, if you're out there, let
us
know what you did to create these.

They aren't painted yet, but the photos I took will show enough for
people
to get an idea.

Take a peek at:

http://www.stargrunt.ca/acj/alex_ships/two_ships_front.htm

There are six photos, each on a separate page - I kept the photos at
around
30k each, which is a bit big for web pics but I wanted to do Alex's
conversions justice.

That page isn't linked through the main index of stargrunt.ca, so you'll
have to use the (above) link directly.

Neat stuff Alex!

-Adrian

Adrian Johnson
adrian@stargrunt.ca
http://www.stargrunt.ca

Prev: Re: Acronym Overload Next: Re: [ft] Modeling Conversion - Custom Spaceships