Prev: Re: [sg] platoon stuff and combat engineers Next: Re: Acronym Overload

Re: 50 Cal

From: Ryan Gill <rmgill@m...>
Date: Fri, 28 Jun 2002 18:54:54 -0400
Subject: Re: 50 Cal

At 6:36 PM -0400 6/28/02, Roger Books wrote:

>Teen-age pregnancy, it is a well known fact that personally
>owned armored vehicles cause teen-age pregnancies and should
>be banned because of it.  <G>

LOL!

Maybe in some of the larger vehicles but certainly not in a ferret.
Sex in a phone booth would be easier. The shape inside just doesn't
lend itself to coitus unless you  take all the internal stowage bins
out. Now a Saracen. Yeah, I can see that....Lots of room. Heck, you
could have a small orgy in a Saracen, space for 8-10 diggers plus
kit....

Well, I suspect that's about as on and yet off topic as anything yet.
That said, I think I'm going to take my 1:1 scale military toy out
and play for the afternoon/evening.
Ryan Gill		  rmgill@mindspring.com
	 |	  |

Prev: Re: [sg] platoon stuff and combat engineers Next: Re: Acronym Overload