Prev: RE: [OT] USAF plane nomenclature Next: DESTILLED WATER

Re: 50 Cal

From: Ryan M Gill <rmgill@m...>
Date: Fri, 28 Jun 2002 17:34:43 -0400
Subject: Re: 50 Cal

At 12:29 PM -0700 6/28/02, John Leary wrote:

>Yes it is.   Used in specialized VERY long range
>target meets.	 Like most ugly guns, they are
>being vilified as the 'weapon of choice' for
>the drug dealers.

No kidding. I'm waiting for someone to say that personally owned
armored vehicles are the cause of cancer, world hunger and all
crime...

As if any drug dealer is interested in carrying one of these beasts
around.
- Ryan Montieth Gill			     '01 Honda Insight -
- rmgill@SPAmindspring.com			    '85 CB700S -
- ryan.gill@SPAMturner.com		 '76 Chevy Monte Carlo -
- www.mindspring.com/~rmgill		       '72 Honda CB750 -
-				      '60 Daimler FV701H Mk2/3 -
-				   '42 Daimler Scout Car Mk II -
-    Smart ID cards in the US, Smart ID cards in Hong Kong,    -
-		      what is the difference?		       -
-  C&R-FFL  /  Protect your electronic rights!	  \ EFF-ACLU   -

Prev: RE: [OT] USAF plane nomenclature Next: DESTILLED WATER