Prev: Re: Magic Wash Next: Re: [sg] platoon stuff and combat engineers

RE: Re: [sg] platoon stuff and combat engineers

From: "laserlight@q..." <laserlight@quixnet.net>
Date: Fri, 28 Jun 2002 12:10:20 -0400
Subject: RE: Re: [sg] platoon stuff and combat engineers

John Atkinson schrieb:
> > In walled citied on bedrock outcrops
>
> Well, they have to eat something.  Food generally is
> difficult to grow on bedrock outcrops.
>
> So sieze the outlying agricultural areas, interdict
> the supply routes into the city, and wait for
> starvation to set in.

Fusion power, a water supply, and hydroponics.	I grant that I don't see
the *point* to that--might as well set up on a planetoid, your solar
power is free, your water is pre-sterilized, you don't have to worry
about native microbes etc having unexpected effects--but it could be
done.

Prev: Re: Magic Wash Next: Re: [sg] platoon stuff and combat engineers