Prev: Re: 10 mm moderns Next: Re: Acronym Overload

Re: [sg] platoon stuff and combat engineers

From: John Atkinson <johnmatkinson@y...>
Date: Fri, 28 Jun 2002 08:35:58 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: [sg] platoon stuff and combat engineers

--- Glenn M Wilson <triphibious@juno.com> wrote:
> I just reread this... *How* much LSD are you using,
> Laserlight?  Usually
> it's measured in (IIRC) micrograms or some such!

On a side note:

How long after we start dissecting Savasku corpses
will it be before we cook up some equivelant of bug
spray?	It seems to me that Mr. Organic Spaceships
could be sucking if we get a decent delivery system.
Of course for boarding usage, just round up a bunch of
those tranq guns that biologist types use on large
mammals.  If their biology is alien enough, it might
even be something that's completely non-toxic to
humans.

John

Prev: Re: 10 mm moderns Next: Re: Acronym Overload