Prev: Acronym Overload Next: Re: [OT] USAF plane nomenclature

Re: [sg] platoon stuff and combat engineers

From: Adrian Johnson <adrian.johnson@s...>
Date: Fri, 28 Jun 2002 02:57:21 -0400
Subject: Re: [sg] platoon stuff and combat engineers

Hi Brian,

I too took a peek at that monstrosity after it was posted here
(yesterday?).

It looked WAAYY goofy to me, so I took a look through the rest of the
website.  The whole thing is a big joke...  It isn't a real gun at all,
it's a guy playing with Photoshop...

Some of the other "products" on that site are *hilarious*...

Look for the wood .50 rifle with the (beercan) flash hider and the
stone-and-rubberband firing mechanism...

>> ><http://www.birdman.org/products/M82entryl.htm>
>>
>> Yeah, that would do the trick. All I can say is OWW (and thats not
>> the target speaking...)
>
>I probably shouldn't ask (g*n c*ntr*l being the internet taboo subject
>that it is...) but is that thing civilian-legal down in the USA?
>
>Or is this Birdman outfit a law enforcement/SWAT supply store?
>
>Either way... a semi-auto .50cal weapon... Oh bog...

Adrian Johnson
adrian@stargrunt.ca
http://www.stargrunt.ca

Prev: Acronym Overload Next: Re: [OT] USAF plane nomenclature