Prev: RE: RE: Metal transport (was: platoon stuff and combat engineers) Next: Re: Patrol vs. the Cave Dudes

Re: [sg] platoon stuff and combat engineers

From: Glenn M Wilson <triphibious@j...>
Date: Thu, 27 Jun 2002 10:57:29 EDT
Subject: Re: [sg] platoon stuff and combat engineers

I just reread this... *How* much LSD are you using, Laserlight?  Usually
it's measured in (IIRC) micrograms or some such!

Gracias,
Glenn/Triphibious@juno.com
Historical - Warbeads@juno.com

On Wed, 26 Jun 2002 13:18:13 +0900 Edward Lipsett
<translation@intercomltd.com> writes:
>You left out the most crucial part: a can opener!
>
>on 02.6.26 1:17 PM, Laserlight at laserlight@quixnet.net scribbleth:
>>
>> This reminds me, we need to design the SaVasku boarding constructs
>> some time.
>>
>> I'll get things started.  Take one part Alien, three parts Motie
>> Warrior, one part spider, add a cup of HP Lovecraft and a tablespoon
>> of LSD, mix well and add ice.
>
>--
>Edward Lipsett
>Intercom, Ltd.
>Fukuoka, Japan
>Tel: 092-712-9120
>Fax: 092-712-9220
>translation@intercomltd.com
>http://www.intercomltd.com

GET INTERNET ACCESS FROM JUNO!

Prev: RE: RE: Metal transport (was: platoon stuff and combat engineers) Next: Re: Patrol vs. the Cave Dudes