Prev: Re: [sg] platoon stuff and combat engineers Next: Re: [sg] platoon stuff and combat engineers

RE: [sg] platoon stuff and combat engineers

From: Ryan Gill <rmgill@m...>
Date: Thu, 27 Jun 2002 01:25:20 -0400
Subject: RE: [sg] platoon stuff and combat engineers

At 3:59 PM -0700 6/26/02, John Atkinson wrote:
>--- Ryan M Gill <rmgill@mindspring.com> wrote:
>
>>  Really? None in the hubs for the road wheels? There
>>  must be a bearing
>>  there of some sort for the road wheel to spin
>>  on....Is there a grease
>>  fitting there?
>
>Yeah, there is.  But like I said, I've never seen it
>screwed up from a good pressure washing.

Depends on how long the water sits in the bearings. Of course they
could be a really fancy form of bearing given that it's expected that
crews will use pressure washers at the bird bath to clean off the
tracks/roadwheels/rollers/sprocket/etc.
Ryan Gill			  rmgill@mindspring.com
	|	 |

Prev: Re: [sg] platoon stuff and combat engineers Next: Re: [sg] platoon stuff and combat engineers