Prev: RE: [sg] platoon stuff and combat engineers Next: Re: [DS] Photographing Minis

Re: Re: (DSII) Using Epic Space Marine 2nd ed & World Map

From: "Ian Murphy" <Borgoth@b...>
Date: Wed, 26 Jun 2002 22:17:11 +0100
Subject: Re: Re: (DSII) Using Epic Space Marine 2nd ed & World Map

Last time I was in GW they told me I could still mail order the Guard
sprues. Have you looked at that? they are still in the mail order
catolog in
the shops. At least in the UK.

Have been a bit busy with real world stuff and sick computers. I hope to
have a new version of the map available in a few days, incorporating all
of
the changes suggested(I hope). Once I have reinstalled all of the
software:(