Prev: Re: [sg] platoon stuff and combat engineers Next: Re: [sg] platoon stuff and combat engineers

Re: [sg] platoon stuff and combat engineers

From: "Laserlight" <laserlight@q...>
Date: Wed, 26 Jun 2002 00:17:55 -0400
Subject: Re: [sg] platoon stuff and combat engineers

From: Edward Lipsett:
> Well, it didn't used to be a desert... It used to be a large plain,
covered
> with all sorts of scrumptuous furballs.
> One rather large "landshark" took care of the furballs, the trees
and the
> grass on a  3-day binge, and now he's sincerely p'd off because
there isn't
> much left to eat.

This reminds me, we need to design the SaVasku boarding constructs
some time.

I'll get things started.  Take one part Alien, three parts Motie
Warrior, one part spider, add a cup of HP Lovecraft and a tablespoon
of LSD, mix well and add ice.

Prev: Re: [sg] platoon stuff and combat engineers Next: Re: [sg] platoon stuff and combat engineers