Prev: RE: [sg] platoon stuff and combat engineers Next: Re: Patrol vs. the Cave Dudes

Re: Patrol vs. the Cave Dudes

From: Ray Forsythe <erf2@g...>
Date: Tue, 25 Jun 2002 22:24:13 -0400
Subject: Re: Patrol vs. the Cave Dudes

John Atkinson wrote:

> --- Laserlight <laserlight@quixnet.net> wrote:
>
>>From: Ray Forsythe <erf2@gte.net>
>>
>>>Dirtside minis with Stargrunt rules?
>>>
>>Please note that I was NOT the one, this time, to
>>suggest using 6mm figs for StarGrunt--although it's so eminently
>>logical that it hardly needs to be suggested anyway, ie it should be
>>obvious.

(Why do I have the sinking feeling I'm walking into something here?)

> Uhhh. . .
>
> Anyone got about 2-3 batallions of 6mm power armor
> based individually?
>
> John

Ah. Well that would be a problem. I was thinking in terms of using the
2/3/4 6mm
infantry stands (since Stargrunt seems to be primarily squads shooting
at
squads) and trade out the stands to "make change for units" if you break
off
detachments and such.

--

Prev: RE: [sg] platoon stuff and combat engineers Next: Re: Patrol vs. the Cave Dudes