Prev: Re: [OT] Linking Ammo Next: RE: JUNGLE PATROL

Re: The Bug man is back!

From: "Nortel" <davidar@n...>
Date: Tue, 25 Jun 2002 15:28:25 -0400
Subject: Re: The Bug man is back!

Date: Tue, 25 Jun 2002 18:20:49 +0100
From: "Germy & Fizl" <germ@fizzle.f9.co.uk>

> >Paper models are here:
> >http://www.germwarfare.co.uk/dsbuild.htm
>
> So, um, planning to do any 25mm buildings any time soon? <grin>

I hadn't since it would take several sheets to form one building.
I might look at small bunkers and the like.

another idea is to drop the 6mm printed sheet into a color
copier/printer
and enlarge it to 25mm.  since this is approximately a 400% blowup, you
might wanna do it in sections as long as that doesn't affect the model.
you
may have to tape an edge, instead of folding it.  anyway, it's worth a
try.

Dave

Prev: Re: [OT] Linking Ammo Next: RE: JUNGLE PATROL