Prev: Re: [HIST] Japanese Culture shock Next: Re: The Bug man is back!

Re: The Bug man is back!

From: John Sowerby <sowerbyj@f...>
Date: Tue, 25 Jun 2002 11:59:55 -0400
Subject: Re: The Bug man is back!

---

>First up I've updated my website with pictures of the paper buildings
>on offer, including the new moonbase set.
>So for all those who don't like paper buildings or haven't tried them
>because of not knowing how they look. You can now!
>I've also added my first DSII dropship paper model (no picture yet)
>but the model is big enough to look like it can carry armoured units.
>
>Paper models are here:
><http://www.germwarfare.co.uk/dsbuild.htm>http://www.germwarfare.co.uk/
dsbuild.htm

And I will independently vouch for them. I've just spent a pleasant
evening
putting some together, and they look great, particularly the moon base.

The Dropship gets tried tonight!!!!!

Any ETA on other dropships or the alien village yet?

John S.

Prev: Re: [HIST] Japanese Culture shock Next: Re: The Bug man is back!