Prev: Re: [HIST??] Culture shock Next: Re: [HIST??] Culture shock

Re: [HIST??] Culture shock

From: John Atkinson <johnmatkinson@y...>
Date: Mon, 24 Jun 2002 16:02:11 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: [HIST??] Culture shock

--- Ryan M Gill <rmgill@mindspring.com> wrote:
> At 10:24 AM -0700 6/24/02, John Atkinson wrote:
> >
> >Morning Formation: "We're pulling the torsion bars
> on
> >C62."
> >
> >All morning: "Where's the fuckin' mechanics??"
> >
> >Still havn't seem 'em and it's lunchtime already. .
> .
>
> But have you got the torsion bars pulled?

Are you kidding?

The reason we're pulling them in the first place is
because 4 of them have shattered.  We did it 'by the
book' and got a 4" piece out.  No one from private to
platoon sergeant has any good ideas that don't involve
mechanics, so we're waiting on them.

Never did show up, but at "final formation" I got
handed a tachometer and told to install it. . .

John

Prev: Re: [HIST??] Culture shock Next: Re: [HIST??] Culture shock