Prev: Re: JUNGLE PATROL Next: RE: JUNGLE PATROL; OBJECTIVE ZULU

Re: JUNGLE PATROL

From: DAWGFACE47@w...
Date: Mon, 24 Jun 2002 16:59:51 -0500 (CDT)
Subject: Re: JUNGLE PATROL

LOL,  now you are gonna have  me  stricken with an attack of conscious
for sending  a previously unknown alien  race into oblivion!

sure, point s could  be assigned  for  every trooper who got off the
table  alive.

and for every "demon" killed by the natives.

but we just did not do it. it was hair	raising  enough to  do hat  we
did.

GM had me  figured out	well enough to know that i was NOT GONNA LEAVE
WIAs to the tender mercies of the  wotzitz!

and LOL, he and the native got	quite  a chuckle out of my  reluctance
to leave the dead behind too! but they were  surprised	when i did so,
because, i , like most of the soldiers in my war, made every effort to
avoid leaving my dead  behind-they counted on me carrying them out and
being slowed down even more.

it also came  as a crude surprise, to the  native commander when  i
elected to make a last	stand at the  river ford  with all of my fit men
(all 5 of them!) to buy time  for the 5 walking WIAs to reach the  edge
of the	table and escape!

they thought  i was in full haul ass mode!

surprise! surprise!

as it was, the rear guard managed to get 2 out of the 5 troopers off
table after breaking the last  native  threat!

DAWGIE

Prev: Re: JUNGLE PATROL Next: RE: JUNGLE PATROL; OBJECTIVE ZULU