Prev: Re: [OT] Mecha - coming to a forest near you! Next: RE: [ft] wave guns question

Re: [OT] Mecha - coming to a forest near you!

From: Edward Lipsett <translation@i...>
Date: Fri, 21 Jun 2002 13:59:36 +0900
Subject: Re: [OT] Mecha - coming to a forest near you!

We sound like two blink men discussing an elephant <g>. I think we're
pretty
much saying the same thing, actually: MTTF sucks regardless.

I hope someone builds one anyway, so there!

on 02.6.21 1:54 PM, Ryan Gill at rmgill@mindspring.com scribbleth:

--
A good book is the precious lifeblood of a master spirit, embalmed and
treasured up on a purpose to a life beyond life.

Prev: Re: [OT] Mecha - coming to a forest near you! Next: RE: [ft] wave guns question