Prev: RE: [Figs] Modern or scifi compatible Next: Re: [OT] Completely off-topic and useless celebrating re: World Cup

RE: [FMA] OU take the interstellar Cup

From: Beth.Fulton@c...
Date: Wed, 19 Jun 2002 15:29:09 +1000
Subject: RE: [FMA] OU take the interstellar Cup

G'day,

> The [eureka] Lizard race is set in the sewers of London and comes
> with a "track" of straight and ?45 degree curves, and a winners stand.
> 20mm scale jockeys on small raptors

Yep that's the one!!! There's even a pic up of it on someone's vic scifi
site unfortunately I can't remember the url :(
<What was it that someone was saying about the number of things to
remember
someone can handle? ;)>

Prev: RE: [Figs] Modern or scifi compatible Next: Re: [OT] Completely off-topic and useless celebrating re: World Cup