Prev: Re: NECROMORPHS Next: RE: [FMA] OU take the interstellar Cup

re: NECROMORPHS

From: Scott Siebold <gamers@a...>
Date: Tue, 18 Jun 2002 20:14:39 -0500
Subject: re: NECROMORPHS

In the Starguard rules there was one force that used robots and
necromorphs to create it's
"army". The bigest advantage was that you could freeze (like in liquid
nitrogen) your
necromorphs when you didn't need them. The officiers were all living and

the necromorphs
would stop (1 to 6 turns) if command was lost.

Silly me I got some of the robots but went with an amphibian force
called the Nektons.
It seemed to me if you had robots what did you need to animate the dead
for?

								  Scott

Prev: Re: NECROMORPHS Next: RE: [FMA] OU take the interstellar Cup