Prev: Re: [OT] Magnetic sheet question Next: Re: [OT] Magnetic sheet question

RE: [OT] Magnetic sheet question

From: "laserlight@q..." <laserlight@quixnet.net>
Date: Tue, 18 Jun 2002 14:35:01 -0400
Subject: RE: [OT] Magnetic sheet question

>If I cut a round penny-sized chunk of this stuff and affixed it to the
bottom of my figures, would it provide enough strength to carry my
figures using a case with some iron or steel strips along the bottom? Or
would the bond not be strong enough to hold them upright?

I based my 25mm figs on a 1" fender washer, then used a couple of strips
of magnetic sheet on the bottom of the tray.  They do not budge in
normal travel.

Prev: Re: [OT] Magnetic sheet question Next: Re: [OT] Magnetic sheet question