Prev: Re: [SG, DS] Combat Engineers Next: [OT] Oops!

Re: NECROMORPHS

From: "John Crimmins" <johncrim@v...>
Date: Tue, 18 Jun 2002 12:03:50 -0400 (EDT)
Subject: Re: NECROMORPHS

On Tue, 18 Jun 2002 09:46:33 -0500, Allan Goodall <agoodall@att.net>
wrote :
> >i am working on springing my WZ necro- morph soldiers on some
> >unsuspecting  souls	soon in a ZOMBIES IN SPACE!  game.
> >
> >of course, evil high tech  aliens are  responsible for this . . . .
>
> I wish I could find some German WW2 zombie figures, myself...

Give it some time; Pinnacle is producing a lie of figures for their
"Weird Wars" RPG,
and I would be more than a little surprised if that didn't include some
Nazi Zombies.

I want Russian Zombies, myself.  I've been wanting to run "Red Dawn Of
The Dead" for
years now, ever since I read the "Samurai Cat" story of the same
name....

--
John Crimmins
johncrim@voicenet.com

Prev: Re: [SG, DS] Combat Engineers Next: [OT] Oops!