Prev: Re: [OT] Completely off-topic and useless celebrating re: World Cup Next: Re: [SG, DS] Combat Engineers

Re: [SG, DS] Combat Engineers

From: Flak Magnet <flakmagnet@t...>
Date: 18 Jun 2002 11:40:32 -0400
Subject: Re: [SG, DS] Combat Engineers

Does it have to be anti-matter?  Or are you just looking for really
dinky grenades that still make a full-sized kaboom?

"Where the kaboom?  There's supposed to be an Earth-shattering kaboom."
- Marvin the Martian after Bugs Bunny swipes his Q-38 Space Modulator.

On Tue, 2002-06-18 at 10:39, John Sowerby wrote:

> >One could PSB an exotic explosive or combination of materials that,
when
> >exploded or exposed to explosive forces a tiny amount of anti-matter
is
> >"created" (reality tearing explosives, explosion-powered field
> >generators that are consumed in the explosion).
> >
> >It's just an idea, don't go sharp-shooting it.  I know jack snot
about
> >anti-matter theory except that it goes boom when it touches matter.
>
> Oh god no, I'm not sharp shooting the idea.. I like the idea of small
anti
> matter grenades for really high tech forces in either SG or DS. I'm
just
> fishing for a rationale to justify their use / design...
>
> John S.
> ----
>

> ---

--Flak Magnet
Hive Fleet Jaegernaught

Prev: Re: [OT] Completely off-topic and useless celebrating re: World Cup Next: Re: [SG, DS] Combat Engineers