Prev: Re: [OT] Completely off-topic and useless celebrating re: World Cup Next: RE: Re: [SG, DS] Combat Engineers

RE: Re: NECROMORPHS

From: "laserlight@q..." <laserlight@quixnet.net>
Date: Tue, 18 Jun 2002 11:20:08 -0400
Subject: RE: Re: NECROMORPHS

From: Allan Goodall agoodall@att.net
>I remember reading a story in the _Year's Best Science Fiction (1979)_
about
reanimated corpses being used for everything from "slave" labour to
prostitution.

Those weren't killed, exactly, just "mindwiped" IIRC.  And there was
another story--Niven?--about the zombies who were animated by plants,
which sprouted when the sun came up.

>Dawg said: of course, evil high tech aliens are responsible
or make good high tech aliens who just don't understand the human pooint
of view on this

>I wish I could find some German WW2 zombie figures, myself...
any Wehrmacht figure, paint the skin green basecoat, then white.

Prev: Re: [OT] Completely off-topic and useless celebrating re: World Cup Next: RE: Re: [SG, DS] Combat Engineers