Prev: RE: Re: [SG, DS] Combat Engineers Next: Re: Chitless Game

Re: [FMA] OU take the interstellar Cup

From: Allan Goodall <agoodall@a...>
Date: Tue, 18 Jun 2002 10:10:26 -0500
Subject: Re: [FMA] OU take the interstellar Cup

On Tue, 18 Jun 2002 01:10:24 -0400, Donald Hosford
<Hosford.Donald@acd.net>
wrote:

>Forgive my ignorance...what is Pig Tickler?

Pig Tickler is a game sold by GZG (licensed by them from Eureka in
Australia).
It uses figures in the 40mm scale range (bigger than 28mm, I believe).
These
figures are in a weird steampunk universe called Pax Limpopo.

Pig Tickler is a game for as many people as you have figures. Each
player gets
a British unicycle lancer. You also need a unicycle referee, a stoker
(they
make two different ones) and a mechanical steam-driven pig. There's also
the
PORC (Porcine Omni-redirectional Random Computator), a ring that you use
figure out the direction the pig goes.

It's a lot of fun, though the charts really need to be redone. There are
too
many "nothing happens" results for my liking. Other than that, it's
quite a
fun game. Now if Eureka would only come out with _other_ Pax Limpopo
games!

I have thought of making Pig Tickler into an FMA game. I tried a bit of
it,
and it seemed to work, but I wasn't sure if it actually added anything
to the
game or not. With Beth's soccer game, I'm thinking I should think about
doing
Pig Tickler in FMA again.

http://www.hyperbear.com

unimaginable mortician was revealed!"
 - from the Random H.P. Lovecraft Story Generator:

Prev: RE: Re: [SG, DS] Combat Engineers Next: Re: Chitless Game