Prev: RE: Re: [OT] Completely off-topic and useless celebrating re: World Cup Next: Re: [SG, DS] Combat Engineers

RE: Re: [sg] platoon stuff and combat engineers

From: "laserlight@q..." <laserlight@quixnet.net>
Date: Tue, 18 Jun 2002 09:18:13 -0400
Subject: RE: Re: [sg] platoon stuff and combat engineers

From:  KH.Ranitzsch@t-online.de

>> Your population gets a lot of practice breaching minefields in
everyday life?

>Think of a place like Afghanistan or Mocambique after decades of civil
war and generous mine-laying and you see it could happen.

Doing it under fire might be a little different, but okay.  I'd gotten
the impression that this was a frontier planet, recently settled by
scientists and historians--I hadn't expected there'd be civil war and
minefields, but now that I think of the infighting between some of the
professors I used to study with...

Prev: RE: Re: [OT] Completely off-topic and useless celebrating re: World Cup Next: Re: [SG, DS] Combat Engineers