Prev: Re: [sg] platoon stuff and combat engineers Next: Re: [SG] Chitless Stargrunt

Re: [OT] Completely off-topic and useless celebrating re: World Cup

From: KH.Ranitzsch@t...
Date: Tue, 18 Jun 2002 09:35:08 +0200 (CEST)
Subject: Re: [OT] Completely off-topic and useless celebrating re: World Cup

Ground Zero Games schrieb:
> >The US is in the freakin' quarterfinals of the World
> >Cup???
> >
> >Do you foreigners have any idea how much gloating I'm
> >going to do if our team gets much further?
>
> Yep, you Yanks are doing good this time, John - it's
> usually your Women's soccer team that wins stuff rather than the men,
isn't
> it?

That recently was true of German teams, too. They are doing
surprisingly well this time around. Let's see who does the gloating
next Friday ;-)

> Jon (GZG)  (full of national pride for how well England
> doing too - at least till we get stuffed by the Brazilians on Friday
-
> even though I don't LIKE football myself!)

The Brazilians are doing very well - just about the only one of the
favourites to succeed.

Greetings

Prev: Re: [sg] platoon stuff and combat engineers Next: Re: [SG] Chitless Stargrunt