Prev: RE: [SG, DS] Combat Engineers Next: RE: [Figs] Modern or scifi compatible

[OT] Completely off-topic and useless celebrating re: World Cup

From: John Atkinson <johnmatkinson@y...>
Date: Mon, 17 Jun 2002 15:41:12 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: [OT] Completely off-topic and useless celebrating re: World Cup

OK, the topic line should be enough to get most of the
uptight people to delete this message unread. . .

The US is in the freakin' quarterfinals of the World
Cup???

Do you foreigners have any idea how much gloating I'm
going to do if our team gets much further?

Damn, it's one thing to do well in our sports, but
sports that 99%+ of our population doesn't even care
about??

John

Note:  This doesn't mean I'm actually enthused enough
to watch a game from beginning to end. . .

Prev: RE: [SG, DS] Combat Engineers Next: RE: [Figs] Modern or scifi compatible