Prev: Re: Unknown Target: DS2 Next: Re: TABLETOP DEBRIS

Re: TABLETOP DEBRIS

From: Oerjan Ohlson <oerjan.ohlson@t...>
Date: Sun, 16 Jun 2002 19:14:29 +0200
Subject: Re: TABLETOP DEBRIS

Allan Goodall replied to someone (Laserlight?):

> >If you have a separate base with no figure, you could use it as a
status
> >marker. Put a sticker with QD/Ldr on the bottom.  Texture and flock
the
> top.
> >Drop a smoke puff for "activated" *and* a twig for "IP" *and* a
pebble for
> >"steady" (etc).  That way you have a single marker which covers
everything.

> >Maybe different colored rocks for vaious morale levels.
>
>Ah. A single "status stand". The only trick is that if you are going to
drop
>things into it, you're going to pop things into it, you're going to
make it
>hard to see what's written on the bottom.

And, of course, some of your opponents are likely to say "what different

colours on the rocks? I see grey-brown, grey-brown, grey-brown and
grey-brown rocks/lichen/whatever..."

Later,

Oerjan
oerjan.ohlson@telia.com

"Life is like a sewer.

Prev: Re: Unknown Target: DS2 Next: Re: TABLETOP DEBRIS