Prev: RE: ye olde chitless game! Next: [Figs] Modern or scifi compatible

Unknown Target: DS2

From: "Thomas Barclay" <kaladorn@m...>
Date: Sun, 16 Jun 2002 01:48:07 -0400
Subject: Unknown Target: DS2

http://www.felixent.force9.co.uk/games/art21.html

There is a .... VTOL?... about half way down the
page (1006.jpg). Anyone have any idea if this
is/was a real kit or is a scratchbuilt? It's kinda
unique and I like that feature. I'm wondering
what it is/was.

And I see several VT-51? super boxcars. Do the
engines come separately on these or is this
someone having cut off the engines to get a set
to point vertical (as in landing mode)? I only
have the standard VT-40 boxcar... and I don't
recall it having anything similar.

Thanks for any info....

T.B.
Thomas Barclay
Co-Creator of http://www.stargrunt.ca
Stargrunt II and Dirtside II game site

No Battle Plan Survives Contact With Dice.
-- Mark 'Indy' Kochte

Prev: RE: ye olde chitless game! Next: [Figs] Modern or scifi compatible