Prev: Re: [FMA] OU take the interstellar Cup Next: RE: [FMA] OU take the interstellar Cup

RE: [FMA] OU take the interstellar Cup

From: Beth.Fulton@c...
Date: Sat, 15 Jun 2002 19:07:41 +1000
Subject: RE: [FMA] OU take the interstellar Cup

G'day,

> Dang! that read somewhat like a sporting event.

I had the real Paraguay vs Germany game in the background for
inspiration ;)

> How did you get all the detail?
> Do you have an increadable memory, or were you driving 'em
> crazy taking notes?

Bit of both, I've developed a note taking short hand for use in games -
that
way you get a fast game and notes to boot ;)

> Great game.  Keep us informed of any improvements!

Lachy and I thought of having a bit of a league... might see how that
goes
;)

Cheers

Prev: Re: [FMA] OU take the interstellar Cup Next: RE: [FMA] OU take the interstellar Cup