Prev: Re: Re: TABLETOP DEBRIS Next: RE: Re: Re: TABLETOP DEBRIS

[FT] Weapon-Defence Archive v3.0

From: Noam Izenberg <noam.izenberg@j...>
Date: Tue, 11 Jun 2002 12:28:29 -0400
Subject: [FT] Weapon-Defence Archive v3.0

The WDA has been updated, upgraded, and moved.

The move:
Thanks to Roger Burton West, the WDA (as well as all of my other FT
stuff) is now being hosted on firedrake.org.
My FT homepage is now:	http://nift.firedrake.org/NIFT.html
The Archive homepage is: http://nift.firedrake.org/Weap-Def_Archive.htm

This setup has better access for me and will be easier to maintain than
the old mac.com pages. The old mac site isn't going down any time soon,
but it will not be updated further (the latest update there is, I
believe, 2.7)

The upgrade:
Charles Taylor went through the whole kit and kaboodle, reorganizing all

sections and putting the files into a more manageable hierarchy. The
graphics and navigation are all improved. It's not a radical appearance
shift, but aside from the icon graphics, the archive is meant to be a
pretty simple site. Charles has my sincerest thanks for his work.

The update:
With the Charles' upgrade, came some updates and changes to the meat of
the archive.
New for 3.0

     * Added Title Page Navigation Bar
     * New Mines Section
     * New Alien Technology Sections (Kra'Vak, Phalons)
     * New Genre Sections (Babylon 5, Star Trek, Star Wars)
     * Several New Systems
     * Some Systems Re-Named (old names retained for clarity)
     * Some similar systems combined into one entry
     * Some Systems moved to new sections
     * More Hyperlinks

If you spot bad links,	missing pictures, or grievous errors, please let

me know offlist and I'll correct them.

Noam

Prev: Re: Re: TABLETOP DEBRIS Next: RE: Re: Re: TABLETOP DEBRIS