Prev: Re: [OT] Princess Bride and Lead Rot Next: [OT] What to use(was Lead Rot)

Kra'Vak Help Request

From: Adrian Johnson <adrian.johnson@s...>
Date: Mon, 10 Jun 2002 14:28:16 -0400
Subject: Kra'Vak Help Request

Hi Folks,

I'm doing a demo event (Stargrunt, primarily) at a store next weekend.
I've got three Referees organized, and we're going to be running two
tables.  Should be lots of fun.  One of the Referees's has recently
(last
week or so) purchased a bunch of the Kra'Vak figures - both the
"regular"
infantry and the "power armour".  He's madly painting them up, and wants
run one of the sessions next weekend using the Kra'Vak for people who
are
interested.

Problem - no Kra'Vak Stargrunt rules.  He's poked about the web a bit,
and
found a couple of people's sites with some stuff, but was unable to
discover any of the fancy psychology rules people have come up with,
etc.

I've never really bothered much with rules for the alien races - my
preference to date has been to play in the GZG-verse *before* the aliens
turn up... so I'm asking the list for help on this one. I'm sure I have
references stored away someplace, but my "favourites" list of links is
(a)
huge, and (b) not sorted at the moment...

TomB said he has some Stargrunt-Kra'Vak rules that will eventually get
onto
stargrunt.ca, but I know there are other listers who have stuff done.

SO, any help - copies of rules, URL's, etc., sent to my address
(adrian.johnson@sympatico.ca) would be GREATLY appreciated.

Thanks a bunch!

Adrian

Adrian Johnson
adrian@stargrunt.ca
http://www.stargrunt.ca

Prev: Re: [OT] Princess Bride and Lead Rot Next: [OT] What to use(was Lead Rot)