Prev: Re: DS/SG Landings Next: Lead Rot Explained (was Re: LEAD ROT!)

Re: Con Find

From: Allan Goodall <agoodall@a...>
Date: Mon, 10 Jun 2002 07:29:32 -0500
Subject: Re: Con Find

On Fri, 7 Jun 2002 23:30:24 -0400 , "Wilson, Glenn M."
<WilsonG@nima.mil>
wrote:

>Bad news - My Fed ships have what may be corrosion/lead rot/whatever on
the
>more involved ships - I assume a garage is not the best environment to
store
>them in...

I bought some in 1995 at GenCon, and they also had some lead rot. I
suspect
it's with the lead that's used, not the storing in the garage.

If there is an interest in these, I may put up mine for auction. I have
some
painted Star Frontiers ships and some unpainted ships...

http://www.hyperbear.com

unimaginable mortician was revealed!"
 - from the Random H.P. Lovecraft Story Generator:

Prev: Re: DS/SG Landings Next: Lead Rot Explained (was Re: LEAD ROT!)