Prev: Re: [SG] NSL Jaeger page. Next: Re: The GZG Digest V2 #1201

[admin]E-mail reply address ?

From: KH.Ranitzsch@t...
Date: Mon, 10 Jun 2002 10:12:58 +0200 (CEST)
Subject: [admin]E-mail reply address ?

Hello

I can access my e-mail both through an e-mail program or through my
provider's webmail facility.

As of a few days ago (last Thursday ? ), when I reply to a GZG-l mail
on the webmail, the reply address defaults to the original sender's
private mail address rather than to the list.

Has there been a change in the list server settings, or is it a problem
with my provider ?

It is rather annoying, at least until I get used to it. I have sent
several mails offlist that were intended for the list.

Greetings

Prev: Re: [SG] NSL Jaeger page. Next: Re: The GZG Digest V2 #1201