Prev: Re: SG/DS Orbital Insertion Next: Eureka AVLB

Re: SG/DS Orbital Insertion

From: Randall Joiner <rljoiner@m...>
Date: Sun, 09 Jun 2002 11:54:27 -0700
Subject: Re: SG/DS Orbital Insertion

At 09:57 PM 6/8/2002 -0400, you wrote:
> > > Says who?
>
>well, by the time you have something capable of shooting down a
>lander, I don't think you qualify as a "sniper" any more.

Granted you start losing the term "sniper" as it means today when you
apply
it to tomorrow's toys, and when you start aiming at vehicles...  Hence
the
"etc" in my initial comment about hidden assests.  A spec force of some
sort, carrying a tactical nuke with instructions to plant it under the
suspected landing zone.

Or a few engineers who lay a few landing zones out that look good, til
you
land on them.

> > This is now the second Princess Bride reference in the
> > past 30 days. . .
>
>The most important of which is, of course, never get involved in a
>land war in Asia...

Never mess with a Sicilian when DEATH is on the line!  Ha ha ha ha ha ha

Prev: Re: SG/DS Orbital Insertion Next: Eureka AVLB