Prev: Re: SG/DS Orbital Insertion Next: Re: [SG] NSL Jaeger page.

Re: SG/DS Orbital Insertion

From: Randall Joiner <rljoiner@m...>
Date: Sat, 08 Jun 2002 20:55:18 -0700
Subject: Re: SG/DS Orbital Insertion

> > I beleive the proper term for an unopposed landing
> > is training.
>
>See: Falklands 1982.
>
>Inchon also more or less counts as an unopposed
>landing.

Attempt at humor...

> > command thinks/believes it's not, it's not unlikely
> > that they're wrong, and
> > even a "cold" zone could have hidden assets,
> > snipers, etc.
>
>Snipers cannot shoot down landers.

Says who?

Seems to me that one of the laws of warfare (and ironically science as
well) I picked up over the years can be boiled down to:
"Inconceivable!"
"I do not think that word means what you think it means..."

Or, another way to put it:
One man's can't is another mans can.  (woman/alien/it/fuzzy whatever)

Rand.

Prev: Re: SG/DS Orbital Insertion Next: Re: [SG] NSL Jaeger page.