Prev: Test Next: Re: POLITICIANS AND OTHERS IN GAMING

Con Find

From: "Wilson, Glenn M." <WilsonG@n...>
Date: Fri, 7 Jun 2002 23:30:24 -0400
Subject: Con Find

WWW.titangames.com was represented at the local convention.  Talking to
the
rep (owner I assume) I was told he had 1500 boxes of the old TSR " Star
Frontiers" miniatures (I saw Federation and Sarthar ship and Player
characters and Adventurer characters boxed sets.)

He was selling them at $5 a box (6 ships/12 figures IIRC)  The website
shows
then at $11.25/box.  According to the person I spoke to, they plan to
sell
them for less at [Origins???] starting the first day at $4.  And
dropping
daily at $1 a day.  Last day will be give-aways and any he takes home
will
be melted and the boxes shredded. He wants his garage back.  Might be
worth
looking into...

Good news - the above qualified.  At least in my opinion <grin>

Bad news - My Fed ships have what may be corrosion/lead rot/whatever on
the
more involved ships - I assume a garage is not the best environment to
store
them in... I get a gray powdery residue when I rub the affected areas
(not
tooo many spots and I am not complaining, I love the price even with
some
possible work to clean them up) so I (upon my return from my travels)
will
be asking all of you more about this...  Not a lot but some of whatever
it
is.

Gracias,
Glenn

Prev: Test Next: Re: POLITICIANS AND OTHERS IN GAMING