Prev: Re: [OT] It's D-Day (well, the 58th anniversary)! Next: Re: [OT] It's D-Day (well, the 58th anniversary)!

Re: [SG, DS]Landings

From: Randall L Joiner <rljoiner@m...>
Date: Thu, 06 Jun 2002 15:01:59 -0400
Subject: Re: [SG, DS]Landings

"Best laid plans of mice and men..."

I figure, no matter how sophisticated the landing gear, the defensive/AA
gear
will be just as sophisticated.	So, net affect is cancellation, and thus
human
error equates spread.  Or, another way to look at it is, if you want as
many
forces as possible to make it to the ground, then you need to spread
them out,
and make things very truly random, in order to not be singled out...
Unfortunately that means a random landing.

On a side note, I really love the insertion from the Final Fantasy
movie...

Rand.

--
"The music business is a cruel and shallow money trench, a long plastic
hallway, where thieves and pimps run free and good men die like

Prev: Re: [OT] It's D-Day (well, the 58th anniversary)! Next: Re: [OT] It's D-Day (well, the 58th anniversary)!