Prev: Re: Stargrunt for beginners ? Next: Re: Off Topic list

Re: Off Topic list

From: Allan Goodall <agoodall@a...>
Date: Thu, 06 Jun 2002 08:59:28 -0500
Subject: Re: Off Topic list

On Wed, 06 Jun 2001 01:43:32 -0700, Randall Joiner
<rljoiner@mindspring.com>
wrote:

>I'm really not trying to be a pain, and I somewhat see the value of an
OT
>list, I really don't want to see it on a yahoo, or any other web base,
>list.	Could we get a gzg-ot@csua.berkeley.edu, or some other email
based list?

I agree with Randall, and I'm on a number of Yahoo lists, even.

Oh, and Randall, either your computer or your ISP's server is improperly
set
up. Your e-mails are coming out as 2001. This means those of us with
mail
boxes sorted by date and with some old, read material can't easily find
your
e-mails. I didn't notice several of yours until I cleared out my GZG
mail box
and saw I still had several unread messages in it.

http://www.hyperbear.com

unimaginable mortician was revealed!"
 - from the Random H.P. Lovecraft Story Generator:

Prev: Re: Stargrunt for beginners ? Next: Re: Off Topic list