Prev: RE: KILLDOZERS Next: Re: PCS/NPCS AND UNLIMITED SCENARIO IDEAS

Re: KILLDOZERS

From: Oerjan Ohlson <oerjan.ohlson@t...>
Date: Thu, 06 Jun 2002 06:58:04 +0200
Subject: Re: KILLDOZERS

DAWGFACE wrote:

>WELL,	 i guess i am too callous. as soon as that ole bulldozer tracked
>out of those trees, effen it weren't one of mine,  it would be a fire
>magnet!

If it *were* one of yours, I hope you wouldn't fire at it... yet that's
what the above text suggests you would :-/

>some babe in the operator's  seat would just be a waste of good looking
>womanhood, cause she was gonna  find out about magadeath machs schnell!

<chuckle> As opposed to some flashy grunt in the operator's seat? <g>

I notice that you didn't even attempt to figure out the personalities in
my
chain-of-command example, BTW. I hope this means that my point about
non-universal shorthands got through?

Regards,

Oerjan
oerjan.ohlson@telia.com

"Life is like a sewer.

Prev: RE: KILLDOZERS Next: Re: PCS/NPCS AND UNLIMITED SCENARIO IDEAS