Prev: RE: Off Topic list Next: RE: PCS/NPCS AND UNLIMITED SCENARIO IDEAS

Re: Off Topic list

From: Michael Llaneza <maserati@e...>
Date: Wed, 05 Jun 2002 16:36:39 -0700
Subject: Re: Off Topic list

Just a note, Mozilla has a nice feature that disables popups altogether:

no click, no window. Just today they finally released the finished
version (loong beta process). It's very secure, gaining popularity with
websites (It's Netscape 6) and has a virus-free email client That makes
the Yahoo experience a lot easier. I had not known they was doing
popups, because I turned 'em off on the client side.