Prev: Re: Beginner's SG Next: Re: Voller Schub ?

Re: SG2 Great War: Comms

From: Allan Goodall <agoodall@a...>
Date: Wed, 05 Jun 2002 13:01:27 -0500
Subject: Re: SG2 Great War: Comms

On Wed, 5 Jun 2002 12:46:59 -0400, "Tomb" <tomb@dreammechanics.com>
wrote:

>The line is
>one big antenna. Mind you, when you can do that, you'd probably just
cut
>the line, unless you were being selective in what parts of messages you
>blocked.....

You really need rules for line cutting. This could be done by mapping
the
line, but there has to be a possibility that a squad can traipse over a
line
without ever knowing it's there. Some sort of abstract system would be
best
for players without a referee.

You also need rules for "runners". I have some bare bones rules for
runners in
_Hardtack_. Basically, a command squad can transfer an action within his
command by sending an independent figure with the extra action. It
certainly
makes platoon leaders stay closer to the action!

http://www.hyperbear.com

unimaginable mortician was revealed!"
 - from the Random H.P. Lovecraft Story Generator:

Prev: Re: Beginner's SG Next: Re: Voller Schub ?