Prev: RE: [OT]Cobb's "Target Lock" Next: Re: [OT]Cobb's "Target Lock"

Re: Old Crow miniatures

From: Tony Francis <tony@b...>
Date: Wed, 05 Jun 2002 14:10:31 +0100
Subject: Re: Old Crow miniatures

I scanned most of the catalogue for TomB - if anyone else wants a copy,
give me a shout and I'll e-mail it through (be warned - I've done
nothing clever with it, it's just a collection of A5 page jpegs, so the
zipped set is around 900Kb).

And be quick, I'm off on holiday at the end of the week ...

Tony