Prev: [FT] FT ships on ebay Next: Stargrunt for beginners ?

Re: Oceanic Union Flag ?

From: "Alan and Carmel Brain" <aebrain@w...>
Date: Wed, 5 Jun 2002 21:04:55 +1000
Subject: Re: Oceanic Union Flag ?

From: <KH.Ranitzsch@t-online.de>

> Quite some time ago, somebody posted a URL to a flag for the Oceanic
> Union, based on a proposed new Australian flag.
>
> Could somebody point me to it again, please ?

I proposed the following as the OUDF Naval Ensign
http://www.ausflag.com.au/new/images/recon.gif

My proposed OU national flag is
http://www.ausflag.com.au/new/pfdc/images/072.gif

Lots of other flag designs are available via
http://www.ausflag.com.au/
including the details on the "Reconciliation Flag"
http://www.ausflag.com.au/new/recon.html

It's a bit of a national pastime, designing new flags. Few people
think the current one's appropriate, but no-one can agree on any one
design that's any better.
A bit like the attitude to the monarchy. Most people think having a
Monarch is just plain silly in the 21st century*, but no-one likes
any particular viable brand of republic any better.

Prev: [FT] FT ships on ebay Next: Stargrunt for beginners ?